Email Therapy Counseling Online
Email counseling is a convenient and effective way to resolve problems. You may email counseling questions to both therapists and the medical staff and receive detailed answers within 24-48 hours (depending on the availability of the therapist/counselor) for $40 an e-therapy question with any therapist from Group 1. Therapists in Group 2 charge $50 per e-mail question.
- 30 min. Email Session (Group 1) - $40.00
- 30 min. Email Session (Group 2) - $50.00
The other way to obtain an e-mail session is by becoming a member by going to the scheduling page. Fill in your personal data and follow the directions. After you pay for the session you may click on the particular staff member you have chosen and then e-mail them directly. If you desire either a chat counseling, phone therapy, or video counseling session simply click on an available time set by a therapist on that staff member's calendar.
E-mail counseling and medical information sessions are both something brand new and incredibly old. It is old in the sense that whenever people have been separated by distance the most trusted and reliable form of communication has been through the written word. Unfortunately, traditionally it was usually very slow. The new form, e-therapy, is extremely fast and reliable. This promotes greater connections with people than ever before. It is a very affordable way to communicate. It shrinks the world in truly amazing ways. This form of communication allows people in rural areas or who otherwise have transportation problems to still have access to specialists in the counseling and medical fields.
This particular kind of health care communication makes it much less likely that you will forget what you wanted to tell your doctor or counselor. You can take your time and really define how you feel and what symptoms are bothering you without feeling like the health care professional is in too much of a hurry to listen. Clients often feel much less self-conscious with this type of medical session and are more apt to share very personal issues without worry. Your therapist has access to encrypted email for extra security. Encrypted email software is available for free from shareware.com or download.cnet.com. Explore this revolutionary form of e-therapy! To set an appointment click below.
To schedule an email therapy session follow these instructions:
- 1. Click on the green button below
- 2. Then, click on the "Please register" link
- 3. Fill out the form, then click "Register"
- 4. Check your email, find the email from us, then click on the link to confirm your email address
- 5. Confirming your email will take you to a new page, click on "Email Sessions"
- 6. Select an Email Session
- 7. Select a date (on left), then a time slot (on right) (formality reasons due to software limitation)
- 8. On the next page, accept the terms of service, then click "Confirm Appointment"
- 9. On the next page, click on "Credit Card" button
- 10. Fill out your order information then click "Submit"