Online Video Counseling
Video counseling online and medical information is the most effective, state of the art online counseling medium available! From the privacy and convenience of your own home or office you can experience a live two-way audiovisual therapy session. It is the most intimate etherapy method available. Video counseling allows you to see and hear each other as if you were in the same room!
Etherapy video counseling has advantages and limitations. The advantage of video e-therapy is that it most clearly resembles a standard therapy session or doctors office visit. The experience is similar to going to a physicians or therapists office except the drive is avoided. For many potential clients this is important because of time or distance problems. People in rural areas have fewer health care options locally. This method of video counseling online and medical information increases your ability to access assistance and broadens your choices. Health care specialists that would not otherwise be available can now be included in your overall health care decisions.
- 30 min. Video Session (Group 1) - $40.00
- 60 min. Video Session (Group 1) - $80.00
- 30 min. Video Session (Group 2) - $60.00
- 60 min. Video Session (Group 2) - $120.00
It is the most private and intimate of all the video counseling online etherapy mediums. This is often a concern to clients. Discussing personal problems can be difficult and some people experience embarrassment. Video eTherapy and medical information retains the comfort and safety of your home and office with the ability to see, hear, and talk to your video counselor or doctor just as if you were in their office.
It is also possible to set up a multidisciplinary health care team of specialists with the time to focus on every aspect of your health. The cost and hassle of doing this face-to-face would be prohibitive. It is outmoded and ineffective to be concerned with only one aspect of a persons health. Each medical system is connected and needs to be addressed as a whole. Video counseling online and medical information makes this possible and economical. Why settle for less? Health care professionals from Group 1 charge $40 per thirty minutes and those from Group 2 charge $60 per thirty minutes.
To schedule a video therapy session follow these instructions:
- 1. Click on the green button below
- 2. Then, click on the "Please register" link
- 3. Fill out the form, then click "Register"
- 4. Check your email, find the email from us, then click on the link to confirm your email address
- 5. Confirming your email will take you to a new page, click on "Video Counseling Sessions"
- 6. Select a Video Session
- 7. Select a date (on left), then a time slot (on right)
- 8. On the next page, accept the terms of service, then click "Confirm Appointment"
- 9. On the next page, click on "Credit Card" button
- 10. Fill out your order information then click "Submit"
Things to keep in mind:
- After paying for your session, your therapist will be in contact with you via email to establish a video medium of preference (Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, AOL, or Skype).
- Fifteen minutes before your scheduled session go to the video medium of your preference and contact your therapist.