We provide mental health counseling online.
Get the benefit of online counseling from the privacy of your own home or office.Learn More Setup Appt
We are one of the first, and most original, online counseling and medical services website!
Get the benefit of online counseling from the privacy of your own home or office. We provide different mental health counseling online alternatives such as: telephone, email, chat, and audiovisual counseling mediums. Our site is reliable, safe, and private.
Our staff of online mental health counseling professionals are fully qualified in areas such as psychiatry, psychology, career development, professional coaching, marriage counseling, family therapy, and substance abuse counseling, family medicine, chiropractic medicine, holistic nutrition, among others. We also offer a wide variety of hypnosis CDs and MP3s, and psychology videotapes and DVDs!
We also offer a wide variety of hypnosis CDs, MP3's and psychology videos:
Test Taking Performance Hypnosis MP3
This hypnosis MP3 will help you retain more information, get rid of anxiety, increase concentration, and become more alert and aware of the questions presented. Become confident when taking a test, and improve your test scores.
Reg. Price - $17.95SALE - $5.95
An e-book on ADD and ADHD. Learn about the Six Types of ADD, research, myths about ADD, and treatment options for ADD and ADHD symptoms.
Reg. Price - $9.95SALE - $4.95
This mental health video explains the causes, symptoms, and complex dynamics of ADD and ADHD and dispels many of the common myths of attention deficit disorder.
Reg. Price - $69.99SALE - $59.99
Our site is one of the first complete medical clinics for online counseling and general health by medical staff for groups or individuals!
All your health care concerns can be addressed on AskTheInternetTherapist.com. Our medical staff includes physicians, nurses, chiropractors, nutritionists, and massage therapists. We even have a staff veterinarian for those special members of your family! Our goal is to treat the whole person. We can provide economical online therapy sessions with several specialists simultaneously or individually to help you with ALL your mental health or physical health concerns. We also offer phone counseling, email therapy, chat and video counseling.
Mark Jeremy Trybulski, LMFT
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Psychodynamic Therapy. Addiction therapy, gay and lesbian issues/concerns, HIV/AIDS, Dual Diagnosis (specifically, Bipolar and Depression), Crisis Intervention, and just plain LIFE.
Nancy Tice, MD
Psychotherapy, individual counseling, grief counseling, stress management, depression, anxiety, e-therapy, academic and career problems, help coping with chronic pain, parenting issues, relationship issues, low-self esteem issues, family of origin issues, psychiatry, general medicine, menopause, hypnosis, natural remedies, diet and weight issues. Dr. Nancy offers counseling through email. View Nancy's Full Bio.
Sandy Eder, MA, LCPC, NCC
Etherapy for depression, anxiety, stress, repeating old patterns, phobias and fears, grief and loss, relationship problems, developing self esteem/self worth, abuse (physical or emotional), marital discord, adult ADHD, emotional eating, women’s issues, anger management, major life transitions, communication development, codependency, chronic pain, parenting issues, bipolar disorder, borderline personality, or general life coaching. View Sandy's Full Bio.
Saying Goodbye to Bullying with special guest Jef Gazley LMFT
Featured Mental Health Article Entries
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Winter BluesBy Dr. Nancy Tice
- Social Networking Addiction
By Audrey B. Jung, CPC, DCC, NCC. DAPA
- The Wrong Career: Did I Make a Mistake Choosing My Career? I Feel Stuck in a Job I HateBy Dr. Beverly Block
- Coping with Job Loss: Preparing for, and Overcoming a Job LossBy Ugochukwu Uche MS., LPC
Psychology Blog Posts
- Audrey Jung, L.P.C. – Online Counselor By Jef Gazley - July 29, 2013
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder From Childhood Through AdulthoodBy Wendy Burnett - January 16, 2013
- Five Foods for a Happy BrainBy Jacqueline Marshall - January 16th, 2013
- Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT By Jef Gazley - October 29th, 2012
Self-help Forum Topics
- ADD and ADHD Ask questions and find answers about ADD and ADHD
- Chemical Dependence or Substance Abuse Information about substance abuse, drug addiction and other related issues
- Parenting Parenting Advice and Tips
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder 9/11, Gulf War Syndrome and other Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder related issues.